Friday, October 12, 2007

Yipee!

I will move out to Punggol soon.. maybe in mid of novenmber . ].. I would be nice I know that
Near my school.. so no need to wake up so early... and just need to walk to school... so
it's quite convenient.. but sad about my bro.. He got new job in Changi Airport...
but his salary is only $1400+ more lesser than his former one
but he is attending school... so current job with lack of time.. so he cannot attend to school regularly
that why he change ... but accessible from Punggol.. There is a bus service which run from
Punggol to Changi Airport.. not bad


Now I want a new desktop or maybe laptop.. I ask my bro about it and he said he will consider
when the promotion come.. maybe in November or December
hope that my willing will come true... Because now my bro and I sharing a desktop to play
9dragons and other PC sux!
so we need one more to play together.. that's why :)

No comments: