Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lucky me!

My overall percentage for my english is you know what ??

Yesterday.. My Brother who is my guardian and I have to meet with my form teacher to discuss
about my grades... You know what... my English grade :( my english grade :(
i got 49% and i failed.... (sobbing) (crying)

but with the recommendation of my form teacher , i passed by adding 3 marks and i promoted
again to secondary 2 express ( cheerleading) (clapping) ... but you know ..
yesterday i met with the HOD(Head of Department) of English Language... and she asked about
any suggestions for my grades and ways to improve... of course! i said about reading novels, newspaper and listening to news... and she said doing all these things without your concerntrations , all will be rubbish... and i realised about that..
so today she gives me about 6 Reader Digest megazines and also practise books...
:( (sobbing again) i have to write diary.. newspaper articles and read "Reader Digest" while i will
be Yangon,Myanmar... and also practise a lot.. and i have to say "Yeah! I will"
so.. 24/7 psycho will busy at Yangon doing to improve my skills...

and I will be using internet on every sunday !!! at internet cafe'

No comments: