Friday, October 19, 2007

Today!

Today is the judgement day for me..

Firstly in the morning... at school ... i have to collect exam script... and fortunately i passed all
the subjects... but overall for english i failed.. but thanks to the kindness of my form teacher and
English Language teacher... I passed .. which mean they lift me up...
and i can still go to Secondary 2 express...

YIPEE!! i am happy right now...

But nightmare for me was... after school... just about 5 h before the time current is... I have to go
to Student Health Care Centre and have to inject some kind of injections... and is damn pain right now.... the pain is still present ...
First.. I went to the department to measure my height and weight.... then they test my back bones and my internal organs situations... ..
and they test my audio sense... then HERE COMES THE NIGHTMARE
The INJECTION... the most scariest things for me...
they injected me at both of my hands and let me swallow some kind of bitter liquid...
YEE... is absolutely bitter and i had to tolerate... .

TODAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY for me!

No comments: