Friday, October 12, 2007

Backa !

Yeah!... exam just finished yesterday and i feel like extremely jubilant...
When I reached back home.. I turned on my desktop and start to watch my favourite
TV Shows such as Heroes and Prison Break...
It become more and more interesting to watch these shows..
Exam I just did what i know ... and quite sure that i did well in every subjects

Now I take out again my PS2 which my sis confiscate for exam... and also started playing...
HA HA.... back also feel sad to leave secondary 1 years... It's quite fun with many of my friends
but still left about another 2 weeks to finish the year...
School schdule for this final year exam suX! We already finish our exam and
we still have to attend school, doing nothing, just chatting,playing,walking... :)

i am not too sure whether i will go back to Yangon or not... The situation is still quite dangerous..

No comments: