Friday, October 19, 2007

A day at Yishun Safra

Last wednesday.. we went to Yishun Safra for school trip... WE mean our class accompined by
our chinese teacher.. Not bad quite fun... We bowl and some of my friends play snooker...
They are brilliant in playing like that kind of game.. but not for me.. I like playing soccer rather
than any other activities... After spending about 1 h for bowling.. i became boring , so i went to
canteen near there and ordered one seafood bowl noodle... because i haven't eat my breakfast
since i woke up...Inside my stomach.. there was absolutely nothing... and ya... i ate bowl noodle
so fast that my friends were suprised... Then we all continue bowling and i became hungry
again... then this time.. i went for Hotdog.. you might be think i am very fat but when you see
me, you will be suprised...

Then we left Safra at 12noon and we went home directly... one of the unforgettable day of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!