Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weekend

During the weekend.... I have nothing to do... wondering what the hell to do...
Saturday...it's ok... because my sister is at home ... so at least... we can chat... or sometime
argue... but
Sunday.. is a nightmare days for me... My Sister goes to Overtime work.. while my brother..
goes to his gf house or maybe at work....
so it's like you know.. something... i don't know how to express...
sometime.. at Sunday... if i am not studying... i feel guilty to my own self.....
and when my sister call me... i don't know what to say... to lie... but i never lie...
when i am playing game... i said so... when i am watching tv... i said so... when i am chatting..
i said so.. when i am listening to music.. i said so...
so.... she believed every single thing i said...

So... I have to say that I HATE SUNDAY!!!!!!!

No comments: