Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dear Diary

Dear Diary..
Sorry to bother you.. Now things are getting worse than ever in my country.. I am very
worried about my family.. My relatives and all of my people..
But I don't want to say anything about that in my blog...

Dear Diary..
As i said earlier .. I had oral exam.. now today i know the results
I only got 25/40 in oral exam.. and i think it is not bad as it is the first time ever for me
for oral exam.. I hope i also can do well in Final Year Exam...

Dear Diary..
I am a bit frustrated about the late bus..
Usually. my bus comes about 6:42 am or more than that...
Nowadays.. about 2 days already.. I took the second bus which arrived at 6:50 am and
when i reached to school, it's already late.. I am abit upset about that..
Usually i arrived to Bus Stop about 6:35am... Tomorrow.. I am trying to
reach there around 6:30 am... and if that da** bus does not come.. it's all my faults and
I will have to wait 20 minutes more..

Dear Diary..
My plan to go back to Yangon has been cancelled due to the city situation..
Very sad about that and i won't be seeing my friends may be for one year..

No comments: