Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello!!

Long time no posts...
I don't know why I lazy to update my blog.. But sure that nobody will look..
And also making blog is not a piece of cake... So I just want to write... But don't want to do
anything...

So now..

Say what... aww.. got it...
Now my hobby turns to reading novels... Don't know why.. I everytime keep reading ...
August 4th is my birthday and thanks everyone for wishing.. me .............................
I don't want to tell about my birthday presents... Now a bit dissipoint about my
soccer club- Manchester United ! performance.. Already played 3 games.. No victory...
rank - 16th... But not to worry about it... still left 35 games...

Now outside my house, Chinese Ghost Festival is distracting me.. Continuously...
Frankly, I don't like Ghost Festival even though I am a chinese..
My Mom also making Ghost Festival at home.. But only my dad and mom..
I want to go back to my Country so wildly.. But things sometimes cannot be according to your wish... Now I feel all alone .. My bro and sis are attending their respective school ...
They only reach to home mid-night when I already sleep...

So .......................What am i suppose to do???????????

No comments: