Monday, April 9, 2007

Really Really outstanding


This maybe the really best week u know...
today i know my Maths common test result....
u know how much i get... 31/40... second highest in my class and only need 1/2 marks to become
highest...i think currently i am very lucky...
and then another good news is tat my mom wil come to s'pore next week...:p:
In school, i saw a beautiful Chinese girl... she is now sec 2 but attending normal acedemic. I am attending express sec 1. so we two wil finish sec school together cuz normal acedemic hav to attend till sec 5 and express club only need to attend 4 yrs.... but we still haven't talk yet... mean tat during recess time i sit at the one chair and she sit opposite of me... i dun know why... it's has been abt 1 mth.... sometimes i tink she stare at me and sometimes when she dun know, i also take a glance at her.... Do u think wat wil happen??????
later.....Heart Break Kid is back....

No comments: